South Jefferson Summer Youth Program
also known as Summer Rec
It’s REGISTRATION time! We have lots of fun activities planned for Summer Rec 2022. This year we will have THEME WEEKS! We will be taking Friday Field Trips to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo, The MOST (Museum of Science and Technology, Southwick Beach State Park, and Enchanted Forest!
Summer Rec will run from July 5th- August 12th Monday- Friday from 9 am - 2 pm for students entering kindergarten through grade 8 Fall 2022.
The Online Registration Packet is an electronic PDF.
- You can click on the link below, fill it out on your device, save it and then email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- You can print it, fill it out by hand and send it to school with your child in an envelope To the attention of Jennifer Burns, Wilson Building, Summer Rec.
Hardcopy Registration Packet is available at the following events:
- Kids Night Out
- For students in kindergarten through 2nd grade: Friday, May 13th from 5:00-7:30 pm at the South Jeff High School.
- For students in grades 3-5: Friday, June 3rd from 5:00-7:30pm at the South Jeff Middle School.
- Wilson Picnic at the Playground on Wednesday, June 8th from 5:00-7:00 pm. (Wilson students only)
Registration fees can be paid at any of our events or can be sent to Ms. Jennifer Burns at the Wilson Building. Checks made payable to South Jeff Summer Youth Program.