Parent Portal Services
ParentSquare (School to parent communication)
As soon as your child is enrolled as a student attending South Jefferson CSD, you (the parent or guardian) will receive an invitation via email and/or text to join ParentSquare. This is a service used by our coaches, teachers, and administration to communicate with parents. This includes weather cancellations, delays and emergency notifications. Parents can download the app from the Google Play or the App Store.
Be sure to add @parentsquare.com to your list of safe senders in your email account.
Schooltool (Contact Information & Grades)How to register for a Schooltool Parent Portal account. This account will allow you to view your child's contact information, call order list, assignments and grades online.
- Request a Parent portal account using this form: Parent Portal Request
- Within approximately 24 hours, you will receive an email message with your username, temporary password and login instructions.
- Start using your account.
- The link to SchoolTool is at the top of our website.
- In the username field, enter your email address.
- In the Password field, enter the temporary password exactly as it appears in your email notification. Remember that it is case sensitive. You may want to copy and paste it from the email message.
- After you login, you can go to the Account Tab to change your password to something that is easier to remember.
Family ID (Sports Registration)
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Schedule Galaxy (Sporting Event Schedules)View South Jefferson Sports Schedules online. The sports schedules are available for public viewing and those who register for an account can sign up to receive notifications of changes to specific sports events. There are also apps for Schedule Galaxy suitable for mobile device viewing.
NFHSLive-streamed District hosted sporting events. Subscription-based. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/
My SchoolBucks (School lunch prepay service)
Pay for Meals On-line - Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
Parents can use Myschoolbucks.com to deposit pre-paid funds into student meal accounts on the web with a credit card. Parents can get on-line at their convenience to check the balance of their child’s account and students don’t have to worry about forgetting or losing money. Parents can even sign up to get e-mail messages when the account fund is getting low. **Check and Cash payments are also accepted, see our Food Service department for more information.