Transportation Department Personnel
Rebecca Dalrymple: Transportation Administrator
Amy Simpson, Sandra Mills: Dispatchers
Bus Garage Office Hours
Friday: 6:00 am – 4:00 pm
P: (315) 583-5221
F: (315) 583-5982
Attention! Are you moving? Have you moved?
Please notify us if you are moving within our district.
Fill out our change of address form before you submit transportation changes.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM
PROCEDURES FOR THE DELIVERY OF STUDENTS
Bus, Pick-Up, Walker and SACC Program Information
What you as a parent or guardian need to do:
- Fill out the NEW electronic Transportation Form.
- Students will be allowed one primary drop-off location and one alternative (secondary) drop-off location. Both destinations will be kept on file in the school's Main Office.
- ***SEND IN A NOTE EACH DAY YOUR CHILD IS TO GO TO THEIR ALTERNATIVE (secondary) LOCATION. Notes requesting changes to locations other than the two listed on the information sheet will not be allowed.
- Phone calls or e-mails will not be accepted to change the afternoon drop-off location. A written note or in-person visit must occur if the student is to go to their alternative location or be picked up.
- Understand that it is the parent’s responsibility to have an adult present and visible at the drop-off site each afternoon. (Grades PK-5)
- If an emergency arises, you must speak with the principal. Only the principal can approve these changes.
***All transportation changes require up to 24 hours to process. Please plan accordingly.***