Attention Spartan Parents
Each fall, we ask all parents to please take a few minutes to update your student/parent contact information. In previous years, a paper form was sent home, but this year we are using a digital portal called Family ID. FamilylD is a secure registration platform that provides an easy and convenient way to keep your school up to date whenever your contact information changes.
To get started, follow these simple instructions:
- Visit our portal: SJCSD FamilyID Portal
- Create an account using the Create Account link at the top of the page. If you already have a FamilylD account, skip to step 4.
- Go to your email and click on the link provided in your FamilyID welcome message.
- Using the FIND A PROGRAM link and the FIND PROGRAMS search box, search for South Jefferson. You will see the 2019-2020 South Jefferson Student Information form that we need you to complete.
- Parents of students in Grades PK-6, we also ask that you fill out the 2019-2020 Transportation form if you have not already done so this year.
Some parents have already completed this process for the 2019-2020 school year. You do not need to do it again unless your contact information changes. -Thank you