South Jefferson District Information
District OverviewThe South Jefferson Central School District is one of the north country's largest geographical schools, encompassing over 225 square miles which include ten towns, two villages, and portions of three counties. South Jefferson is home to approximately 1,900 students and includes two pre-kindergarten through fifth-grade elementary schools, a six through eighth-grade middle school, and a nine through twelfth-grade high school.
District Mission Statement
The South Jefferson Central School District, in partnership with the highly supportive Spartan Community, strives to provide a safe positive learning environment that engages, challenges and nurtures each student as they grow academically, socially, and emotionally.
Board of Education
Visit our Board of Education page for member information, areas of responsibility, schedule of meetings, agendas and minutes
For the 2018-2019 school year, the district's total budget is $34,380,186.
Visit our Business Office page for information on our annual budget, financial statements, audits, tax bill information, capital projects and our Smart School Investment plan.
Plans, Policies, Guidelines and Reports
- BOE Policy Statements - The district is updating and finalizing the Policy Manual and is currently unavailable online. Call the District Office at 315-583-6104 with questions.
- Dignity For All Students (Anti-Bullying)
- District Wide Safety Plan 2020-2021
- Non-Discrimination Employment Policy
- State Education Department Approved Plans
- Strategic Plan for 2018-2021
- District Wide Safety Plan Pandemic Addendum
- Code of Conduct